FEATURE | COMEDY
With her medical school dreams on the line, a tenacious college student agrees to compete in the blowout party tournament of the year with her three best friends.
WRITTEN BY: Megan Russell
* Selected as one of six projects in Canada for the Whistler Film Festival Feature Project Development Lab
* Selected for the second round of the Austin Film Festival Screenplay Competition
* Official Selection: Broad Humor Comedy Festival, LA
> Winner Best Coming of Age Comedy Screenplay!
SURPRISINGLY DYSFUNCTIONAL SUMMER CAMP SERIES
A ragtag group of misfit camp counsellors spend their summers keeping their beloved decaying camp afloat when their unruly campers are more than they bargained for.
* Official Selection: Atlanta Comedy Film Festival
WRITTEN BY: Cody Peterson
SURE AS HELL
FEATURE | COMING OF AGE DRAMA
Based on the true story of a family of isolated lighthouse keepers in the 1950s and the children who are forced to raise themselves on an island alone when their parents fall absent.
WRITTEN AND DIRECTED BY: Erik Horn
THE RAREST DRUG ON EARTH (Feature)
FEATURE | DOCUMENTARY
In this documentary, when a patient with terminal cancer is given an experimental treatment using an ultra-rare radioactive element made from decommissioned nuclear weapons, his cancer goes into complete remission.
Using a particle accelerator, scientists in Canada perform modern alchemy to recreate this phenomenon that could potentially replace chemotherapy with no side effects and save countless lives.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: John Ritchie
PRODUCERS: Verhagen Entertainment, Avocado Video, The Science of Everything
* Short Version available here and on Telus VOD